CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

~Ski School~

Ok so ski school just started last week and it was awesome!!! I LOVE IT!!!! But the only part I don't like is that I fell on my stupid tailbone and it killed!!! Now it hurts everyday now! But other than that I love it!!! In my group I have all my friends: Harry, S, Arg, Shelbi, and Amber. IT ROX!!! I don't have any pictures but when i do I will post them on here as soon as I can!!
*~*!!Peace-out!!*~*

3 comments:

Shea and Sadie Hymas said...

Allie! You need to post that song by Taylor Swift on your blog so Shea can hear it! I think that's so cute that it's your song for you and your dad! I hope you're doing well! Talk to ya soon! Love ya!!

Sadie and Shea

Hailey said...

you need to take your camera so we can take pics of us boardin!!!!!

shelbi said...

You, me, and Harry need to go again next year!!!!!